Monday, February 23, 2009

Isaac

I took Isaac out for a photoshoot in the same outfit that I had Samuel wear. Isaac was loving playing in the dirt so much he hardly would look up at me even with Bella making lots of noise to try and get his attention.
Photobucket
I love that little smile. He just loves the dirt!
Photobucket
This picture of Isaac chewing on the little piece of grass reminds me of my dad. It always seems when we're in the outdoors dad is chewing on a piece of grass.
Photobucket
Those cheeks - you just want to squeeze and kiss them. And such concentration on the dirt in his hand.
Photobucket
I was trying to get a shot similar to the one I took of Samuel facing the wall.

1 comment:

  1. YOu sure do make some kids with some seriously cute squeezable cheeks. I need a virtual squeeze.

    ReplyDelete